when do you start listening to christmas music?

jenniferw72

YES!!!!! I turned on Music Choice and they are now playing Christmas music!!!! I am sooo HAPPY! If you have Comcast..Put on music choice! My are is channel #501 Souns of the seasons. :eyepoppin

Jen

:holiday08

We have Cox, and I checked this morning and our Sounds of the Season changed from Halloween to Christmas while I was watching. So I will pull out the cd's soon, but I already have been listening through music choice and will continue that through the season.

Yay! I don't feel bad about my Christmas music obsession :) lol!

An oldies station switches to Christmas music 24/7 starting midnight on BF :o)

I LOVE IT!

Not to mention all of my CDs, downloads, and now IPOD with all my Christmas music listening pleasures...

We always listen to Christmas music on BF-really keeps things in perspective :o)

Let the celebration begin!

Ha Ha! Me and my three kids were singing christmas songs as I made dinner last night! So made me want to put a cd on! dd(9) was begging me too! I guess this weekend I'll dig them cd's out! Anyone know if directv has a christmas channel? Just wondering, I know we have alot of music channels but never looked thru them all!

• 2 weeks later...

Right before vacation! Come Dec 20th I'm done for the year at work. I might listen to some tomorrow since I'm off all next week. I have mine in a collection called Festivus in my iTunes.

But come black friday, you have to be mentally ready for the crowds, forget all the magical season music, you will hear that enough in the stores. I need some Luda... MOVE GET OUT THE WAY! lol, but it's all in fun, but it does seem to help while driving here in Atlanta.