Help me choose a set of dishes (update in post 41)

shopping mom

Choosing Dishes  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Choosing Dishes

• White with flower border
    • Solid purple

I definately think for a younger person the solid purple are more stylish. I personally like them both, but also - the solid will go with a lot more items. She could add black or white solid pieces, she could add silver accent pieces like chargers, etc. and also even a few patterned pieces without having to worry about them clashing with the pattern of her plates.

I would go with the solid purple. I have a set that looks very similar. I got it at Penneys but I got an absolutely huge set. It is service for 12 with dinner plates, salad plates, salad bowls, desert bowls, coffee cups, those annoying little saucer cups and even matching napkin rings. It was on sale for $99 and they let me use my 20% off coupon. Total price $84.74.

I did order the solid purple ones. I am glad I did. I just got an email from Kmart my order shipped late so they said the waved my shipping fee ($0.00) but they also sent me a $25.00 gift card to Sears for my inconveince. They also said they shipped them one day shipping ups at no expense to me so they will be here tomorrow. This not only will be a nice gift but it ended up being a good deal as well!!