I got a Leapster for $36 at kohls.com

debnmark

Kohls has the Leapster on sale for $44.99, use code october20 for an extra 20% off. Spend over $75 to get free shipping.

I shop Kohls stores all the time, but this was my first online purchase. I really wanted the Leapster and was able to find a lot of other decent sales to get me over $75 for the free shipping...

Leapfrog® Leapster™ Learning Game System

Regular Price: $59.99 Sale Price: $44.99 After 20% off: $35.99

No Mattel® Beach Glam™ Barbie® Doll

Original Price: $7.99 Sale Price: $3.99 After 20% off: $3.19

Screenlife® Disney© DVD Bingo Game

Original Price: $24.99 Sale Price: $17.49 After 20% off: $13.99

No Mattel® Barbie® Pool

Original Price: $16.99 Sale Price: $8.49 After 20% off: $6.79

Playskool® Magic Screen Palm Size Learner™

Regular Price: $12.99 Sale Price: $6.49 After 20% off: $5.19

No Fisher-Price® Barnyard Basics™ Moo-sical Piano-to-Xylo™

Original Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 After 20% off: $7.99

Barbie® City Pretty™ Townhouse & Dolls Gift Set

Regular Price: $69.99 Sale Price: $34.99 After 20% off: $28.00

I am so blind! I see it now. What is the difference between the Max and the regular?

The L-Max can be plugged into the tv so the kids can play it on the bigger screen. Personally I don't think it's worth the extra money. My kids plugged it in one time, that was it. They would rather sit in a comfortable chair or something and don't care about the size of the screen.

Guest mldepalma

The L-Max can be plugged into the tv so the kids can play it on the bigger screen. Personally I don't think it's worth the extra money. My kids plugged it in one time, that was it. They would rather sit in a comfortable chair or something and don't care about the size of the screen.

I have to agree.... DD NEVER uses that TV function.... I'm not sure it's worth the extra$$. Great price! Thanks; I was considering getting it for DS for Christmas... I might just have to for this price.

That's been my experience as well.

It's quite possible that it will be a BF item, but I don't imagine the price will be THAT much better. It's worth it to me to buy it now. Especially since I needed two so I only had to find something small to throw me over $75 to get the free shipping. I'll keep all my paperwork that comes with it and if there's a better deal come BF then I'll buy it then too and return these two.

THANKS....I just LOVE deals....:o :o :o This is my first online purchase from Kohl's as well...If I need to return something can I just take it to the store? I appreciate the tip...Thanks again!!!!

The website does say you can do returns at any store.

THANKS....I just LOVE deals....:o :o :o This is my first online purchase from Kohl's as well...If I need to return something can I just take it to the store? I appreciate the tip...Thanks again!!!!

Yes, I've had to do this more than once!

ITA

Am I completely blind? I just searched for it & only came up with the LMAX. So I searched again Leapfrog & the original STILL didn't show up.

My 4 year old REALLY REALLY REALLY needs one - or so he tells me. :tongue1:

THX

i haven't seen it on their site for a few days now so perhaps they are out of stock. keep checking, maybe they'll get more.

Am I completely blind? I just searched for it & only came up with the LMAX. So I searched again Leapfrog & the original STILL didn't show up.

My 4 year old REALLY REALLY REALLY needs one - or so he tells me. :tongue1:

THX

i searched and found the direct link to it. it does say it's currently not available, but it doesn't hurt to check periodically.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/toys/leapfrog/PRD~265316/Leapfrog+Leapster+Learning+Game+System.jsp

i searched and found the direct link to it. it does say it's currently not available, but it doesn't hurt to check periodically.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/toys/leapfrog/PRD~265316/Leapfrog+Leapster+Learning+Game+System.jsp

me again, sorry. if the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting the following. it gave me an error when i tried to click on it after i posted it, but i'm not sure if that's due to being at work???

hmm, there must be too many of us trying to buy stuff on their site! lol I keep trying to go there and I can't even get to Kohl's homepage. It just says, "Error 500 -- Internal Server Error".

I don't know if that means that my server is having problems or Kohl's server is having problems. I'm sure it's Kohl's b/c i'm not having trouble going to any other sites.