Chef's Planet Pizzaware Rustic Pizza Pan 6.99 w/ FREE Cookbook

jerseygurl

http://www.amazon.com/Chefs-Planet-Pizzaware-Trimming-Cookbook/dp/B000JYB6HS/ref=sr_1_1/104-5666440-5433524?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1192805841&sr=8-1

Chef's Planet Pizzaware Rustic Pizza Pan with Trimming Lid and BONUS Cookbook

Other products by Chef's Planet

(1 customer review)

1 Review

5 star: (1)

4 star: (0)

3 star: (0)

2 star: (0)

1 star: (0)

List Price: $35.00

Price: $6.99 You Save: $28.01 (80%)

is this like a deep dish pizza? and do you know how much shipping would be on that?

Shipping is $6.76 but I got a pop up saying I qualified for a free trial of Amazon Prime and if I sign up the shipping will be free and upgraded to two-day shipping. Has anyone signed up for Amazon Prime and then canceled it sucessfully without paying $79.99?????

Thinking about ordering it.

Shipping is $6.76 but I got a pop up saying I qualified for a free trial of Amazon Prime and if I sign up the shipping will be free and upgraded to two-day shipping. Has anyone signed up for Amazon Prime and then canceled it sucessfully without paying $79.99?????

I hope so - I've got the trial right now and I have to cancel next month.

I did the free trial of Prime and LOVED it!! Don't forget you can share with 2 other email addy's!!! (maybe 3, I forget,lol) I had no problem cancelling, just one simple click the day before and I never got charged!