Coldwater Creek 50% Off Code

dnvillane

Coldwater Creek is running 50% off everything on their website, including outlet items. The Offer Code is 50PERCENT. I managed to snag 10 items for $128 including shipping. :D

Lots of nice stuff still in stock in the outlet.

The website is very slow and I couldn't get it to checkout properly. I called their 800 number and the girl said this promo wasn't supposed to start til next week but since I got the postcard in the mail she would be able to give me the % off anyway!

yay thank you i've been waiting for one of their big codes!:D

Charming mosaic lamp

H66335 1 N/A Purple 49.99 49.99

Carved square mirror

H66652 1 SML Black 40.00 40.00

Live, Love, Laugh magnets

H66737 1 N/A As shown 19.00 19.00

Order Total Total Merchandise: $ 108.99

Offer Discount: $ -54.50

Total Delivery: $ 9.95

Total Taxes: $ 5.32

Order Total: $ 69.76

Order Balance: $ 69.76

Beware I got in on this early the other day and I got the call today that 3 of my 5 items were not going to ship b/c they were out of stock ~~~ugg very frustrating!!:rolleyes:

I just checked my order, it says 19 of the 20 items have shipped. I am disappointed that I have to keep checking their website, normally when I order online they send me an e-mail when the order has shipped not to mention that they cancelled one of my pieces - they could have dropped me a note keeping me informed.

I received most of my order today and I love it all! My first Coldwater Creek purchase! (shamefully, I used to call it a "menopausal" store, thinking I was too young for their styles. Turns out, I am not!!!)

I loved it all so much that I went back for more and placed another $160 order!

Thanks for the code/announcement*, this definitely helped me with my professional wardrobe. I lost 100 pounds last year and have had to buy all new stuff.

* pS - you do not need the code anymore, it's automatic at check-out.