Black Friday 2007 Weather Forecasts Thread

bigjimslade

Maybe it ain't so bad the deals suck this year.... Wonderful weather now but one of the coldest days of the season so far on Thursday night...

Today: A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Tonight: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Thanksgiving Day: Partly sunny, with a high near 58.

Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.

Good Ole Bama!! We have been in a drought for months and now it is going to not only rain but storm on the holiday. :tongue1:

Well....at least we'll have a tent! Hopefully no one will jump in from of use while we are zipped up. :cheesy:

Wednesday

Night

Tstms

Likely

Lo 58°F

Thanksgiving

Day

Tstms

Likely

Hi 56°F

Wednesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Thanksgiving Day: Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Thursday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.

We usually line up on Thanksgiving, but if it is storming...we'll just have to see what happens. :)

Wow, people are staring threads for everything now. Like we all have never heard of www.weather.com or www.accuweather.com we REALLY need a BF weather thread. Whew, thank God, I wouldn't have had a clue what the conditions would be if not for this thread.

I may need to shower before going out, do you have a "how to shower on BF" thread so I can do so properly?:sidesplit

NO heater is safe in a tent. I would use the hand warmers or use the back pain heat pads that you can buy at Walgreens.

Oh, come on Jim, we have used those small ceramic space heaters in a tent before - they do not get hot on the outside and automatically shut off when they are tipped or turn over. I wouldn't think twice about using one if it's that cold. The problem would be finding an outlet :confused:

Thanksgiving Day: Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: A chance of rain showers, mixing with snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Friday: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Good to know I can just use Target's price adjustments and won't have to go anywhere this Black Friday. Wonderful weather anyway:rolleyes:

Hey, I'm in SW Indiana, and we go lots of Christmases without snow, BUT do you remember Christmas 2004??? WHAT A WHOPPER!!! We had 20+ inches at Christmas that year. I love snow! :fluffy: Didn't you get quite a bit then too? :confused:

p.s. for you weather forecasters, was that an el nino or la nino year?

I take credit that year for urging my now husband to leave Bloomington before they closed I-70 to Illinois. I rule.