Hasbro Special Offer of the Week @ Walmart.com

heatherkw

I figured out how to get free site to store shipping. Type in what you want in the search box. The deal will still show up with free item. That is where the site to store option was. Make sure you have that exact item in your cart (the one that says site to store). Then it will give it to you. I had to try it several ways to get it. GOOD LUCK. I got Baby Alive Wets and giggles with a free pack of diapers for approx. $25.00 total. The doll usually sells for $30.00. Diapers for about $6.00. So I saved about $10.00.

There is a green retangle box about 3/4 of the way down the page just past the picture of the bike. Click on the Mr Potatoe head in the box.

can you post the link? the page this is taking me to there is no green rectangle box at all on the page, and no potato head at all. the below link is the page it is taking me to.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=4171&dest=9999999996&sourceid=19125091342630274119

can you post the link? the page this is taking me to there is no green rectangle box at all on the page, and no potato head at all. the below link is the page it is taking me to.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=4171&dest=9999999996&sourceid=19125091342630274119

It's on that page.

Scroll all the way to the bottom. There is an olive-ish colored banner there that has Mr. Potato Head on it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/beccah84/HASBRO_mini_banners_F.jpg

It's on that page.

Scroll all the way to the bottom. There is an olive-ish colored banner there that has Mr. Potato Head on it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y2/beccah84/HASBRO_mini_banners_F.jpg

Is there anyway I can show everyone what the page looks like when I open it up? Because I posted the link to the page that I`m seeing and you are seeing the potato head. There is no olive-ish banner at the botom of the page I`m seeing, and no potato head. Everyone is probably thinking I`m a moron now but it is not showing up on my computer. LOL.

i had to recheck on that. i just did another searh for the potato heads. there was 3 different ones. on the last one they had this at the bottom. are these the deals i`m missing? lol.

May We Also Suggest

Dream Town Rose Petal Nursery and Baby Wets & Wiggles Doll Bundle

$59.91

Dream Town Rose Petal Nursery and a Baby Wets & Wiggles doll of your choice at one great value

Cranium Super Fort & Twisty Tunnel Bundle

$58.67

Engage kids in learning that's creative and physical with the Cranium Super Fort, plus the Cranium Super Fort Twisty Tunnel

KidKraft Kitchen

$137.22

This KidKraft kid-sized kitchen provides all the fun and fantasy for open-ended imaginative play in the heart of the home

Playhut Megaland Play Structure

$49.88

Easy-to-set-up play structure includes five separate play areas with fun features like a basketball hoop and tunnels to crawl through

Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage, Nursery - Wets & Wiggles Bundle

$138.79

Rose Petal Cottage, the Rose Petal Nursery and a Baby Wets & Wiggles doll of your choice, all at one great value

i had to recheck on that. i just did another searh for the potato heads. there was 3 different ones. on the last one they had this at the bottom. are these the deals i`m missing? lol.

May We Also Suggest

Dream Town Rose Petal Nursery and Baby Wets & Wiggles Doll Bundle

$59.91

Dream Town Rose Petal Nursery and a Baby Wets & Wiggles doll of your choice at one great value

Cranium Super Fort & Twisty Tunnel Bundle

$58.67

Engage kids in learning that's creative and physical with the Cranium Super Fort, plus the Cranium Super Fort Twisty Tunnel

KidKraft Kitchen

$137.22

This KidKraft kid-sized kitchen provides all the fun and fantasy for open-ended imaginative play in the heart of the home

Playhut Megaland Play Structure

$49.88

Easy-to-set-up play structure includes five separate play areas with fun features like a basketball hoop and tunnels to crawl through

Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage, Nursery - Wets & Wiggles Bundle

$138.79

Rose Petal Cottage, the Rose Petal Nursery and a Baby Wets & Wiggles doll of your choice, all at one great value

Mr. Potato Head actually isn't one of the deals. LOL.

Here are the deals that we are talking about:

Transformer Ultimate Bumblebee with Bonus Transformer TECH Figure - $79.88

Nerf N-Strike Disk Shot with Bonus Micro Dart 30-Pack - $42.96

Monopoly Electronic Bank Edition with Bouns Monopoly Express Game - $34.44

Transformer Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet with Bonus Real Gear Robots Figure - $24.88

Star Wars Force Action Light Saber with Bonus Star Wars Action Figure - $19.76

Spider-Man 3 Deluxe Spinning Web Blaster with Bonus Web Fluid Refill - $24.88

Baby Alive Wets N Wiggles with Bonus Diapers - $23.88

The Bounce 'n Go Inch-Along Ride-on with Bonus Dino Stomper - $34.96

Maybe you could search those and they should come up.

I wil just try searching for those then. I don`t know what the problem is and why I`m not seeing any of that on the page that pops up for me. I wait and it all loads and all so I know that isn`t it. Does anyone know how to do the screenshot thing so I can show you what exactly is popping up on my computer when I try those links? Thanks for all the help.

I wil just try searching for those then. I don`t know what the problem is and why I`m not seeing any of that on the page that pops up for me. I wait and it all loads and all so I know that isn`t it. Does anyone know how to do the screenshot thing so I can show you what exactly is popping up on my computer when I try those links? Thanks for all the help.

On your keyboard, hold down Ctrl and Alt, then press the Print Screen (probably above your number keypad on the right).

Then open Paint and select Edit -> Paste

Save this to a file, then attach it to your GottaDeal post.

HTH.

thanks to everyone for the help today with that stupid page. i just tryed to look for it again on my desktop and it worked. i have no idea why it wouldn`t come up on my laptop today. i tried to do the screen shot as well on my laptop and it wouldn`t work. stupid laptop. urghhhhhhhhh. lol.