calphalon 12 inch pan with lid $19.99 reg.$168.00 @ amazon

apurpleocean

Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Lid

List Price: $168.00

Price: $19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You Save: $148.01 (88%)

http://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-Commercial-Hard-Anodized-12-Inch-Everyday/dp/B00006FX83/ref=sr_1_1/102-2110694-0822561?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen-outlet&qid=1192249795&sr=1-1

I just placed an order, but I forgot to apply a $10 code I have. That's okay, I got the pan and three games for Christmas for $29.97 shipped, and I'm sure there will be another deal to use the code on soon enough!

Thanks!

If the order hasn't started processing yet, you can go back into your account and apply a code.

Calphalon Commercial Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Lid

List Price: $168.00

Price: $19.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

You Save: $148.01 (88%)

http://www.amazon.com/Calphalon-Commercial-Hard-Anodized-12-Inch-Everyday/dp/B00006FX83/ref=sr_1_1/102-2110694-0822561?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen-outlet&qid=1192249795&sr=1-1

where is the 10.00 code?

This pan is part of the "Get 4 for 3" deal that they have going on right now... Even at $39 its a pretty good deal judging from the quality of the Calphalon Commercial line. I may pick one up for me and three up as Xmas gifts. With getting one free its still a good deal

This item is eligible for our 4-for-3 promotion. Eligible products include select Books, CDs, DVDs, Single Copy Magazines, Home & Garden items, and Home Improvement tools. Buy any 4 eligible items and get the lowest-priced item free. Here's how (restrictions apply)

To take advantage of this 4-for-3 promotion, follow these steps:

Add at least 4 eligible items to your Shopping Cart. Eligible items will have a message such as "This item is eligible for our 4-for-3 promotion." on the product detail page. Eligible products include select books, CDs, DVDs, single-copy magazines, Home & Garden items, and Home Improvement tools. You may include items from different product categories in a single order to qualify--for example, you can order an eligible DVD, an eligible book, an eligible kitchen item, and an eligible hand tool.

Proceed to checkout. When you're done shopping on our site, click the "Proceed to checkout" button in the Shopping Cart. Your shopping cart should include at least four qualifying items during the checkout process to qualify for this promotion. Additional conditions are listed below.

On the final checkout page, we will discount the lowest-priced item. A promotion credit for the amount of the lowest-priced item will appear in the upper right corner of your Order Summary during the checkout process. If you use 1-click ordering, the promotion will be automatically applied.