$25 off Victoria Secret Order

mahalia52

I received email today from VS for following:

$25 off next online or catalogue purchase.

Offer code: VSDCARES

Certificate #225479875

Certificate amount $25.00

I used it and paid $1.70 after S & H for a Sweater!!!!.;) I'm not sure if it was a one time use or not..Worth a try!!!

I got this too and it said somethng like "I know we have dissapointed you in recent months as a result of our distribution center move, and I want to sincerly appologize"... blah blah blah. So I think when we placed one of our previous orders and maybe they were out of something or whatever thats why they sent these :)

WooHoo.... off to VS.com!

OK, it works but is a one time only and I didnt understand that not only do you enter the vsdcares and also the certificate # but then you had to enter the amount and it took me a minute to figure it out lol.

I got 2 $25.00 gift certificates for my nieces xmas gifts for $25.00 HOORAY! Maybe you will get yours tommorow. Good Luck!

I didn't think of getting a gift card! Now I can wait until they have another super great deal and just use the gift card. thanks for the idea!

I received this in the mail this morning. this is for the people who had problems with their orders when they were moving into their new distribution center. i ordered from them in august where they had a deal if you buy a certain bra you get a free pair of panties for free.Received my bra but still haven't received my panties. anyhoo just ordered a pair of pajamas for myself. Thanks VS :)

:g_dance:Just ordered from VS! When I got to work and checked my email, the $25 Off your order email was waiting for me. It looks like it was sent on Friday, October 12 at 6:11 p.m. (I don't check my email on the weekends) So, I just had to order myself 7 new panties for $11.XX shiiped to my house. Yeah! Great start to the week!