Rival 5 Qt. Slow Cooker with Bonus

missyjane

Elder Beerman started their Beerman Days sale today. They have the Rival 5 Qt. Slow Cooker in "Stainless Steel" color with the bonus Little Dipper on sale for $27.99 plus use a 10% coupon found in the paper and it's out the door for $25 and change. Regular price is $50. Best price I found online was $40.

Elder Beerman started their Beerman Days sale today. They have the Rival 5 Qt. Slow Cooker in "Stainless Steel" color with the bonus Little Dipper on sale for $27.99 plus use a 10% coupon found in the paper and it's out the door for $25 and change. Regular price is $50. Best price I found online was $40.

I found the Rival 6 Qt stainless steel with bonus little dipper on sale for $19.99 plus 20% off coupon, I end up paying $16.96 (I think it was at store and online)...This was at Linens and Things...

Guest online_assistan
I think what you are talking about is Bontons also. Bontons has like Herbergers, Younkers, and a few other ones around the United States. Herbergers is prominent in Nebraska which right now they are having Rose Days which they have the stainless steel Rival for 19.99 with 10% off coupon. Hope that helps ;)