Little tikes cookin fun interactive kitchen

nat77

I bought this for my boys 2 years ago for Christmas and the the best deal I could find at the time was $99 with free shipping from Amazon.com (back then Amazon was Toys R Us.com). I would definitley check Amazon every few days as the prices change frequently. I know sometimes they have promos if you sign up for the Amazon.com Visa they will credit your first bill $30.

I checked everywhere at the time and could not find this kitchen anywhere locally.

Good Luck, it's an awesome kitchen!

thank you i found a used one but no items are included so back to the drawing board

You will still need the original food pieces as they have microchips in them and they are what stimulates the kitchen to make all the phrases. For instance, when you put the special macaroni & cheese in the pan, the kitchen will say "Great, lets cook macaroni & cheese!"

I believe you can order the replacements through Little Tikes

here is one you might want to look at it is at the little tikes .com they have a few you could look at, for this one it is only 17.00 something shipping hope this helps

OUR PRICE: $79.99 (U.S.)

SHIPPING/HANDLING:

Estimate Cost

AGES: 3 years and up

Side-by-Side™ KitchenSide-by-Side™ KitchenSide-by-Side™ KitchenSide-by-Side™ KitchenSide-by-Side™ KitchenSide-by-Side™ Kitchen

USA Made in the USA with US and Imported Parts

The unique “corner” styling of this cute kitchen includes compact storage and fun side-by-side play.

* Towel bar comes with a real fabric towel for cleaning up after pretend meals.

* Electronic burner makes real cooking sounds.

* Includes large sink with modern style faucet, oven, refrigerator, granite-look counter top, plus a bay window with a view and 18 accessories.

* Requires 2 “AA” alkaline batteries (not included).

• 3 weeks later...