addt'l 18% off bestdealmagazines.com (good thru 10/8)

jerseygirl

I ordered 3 magazines from Best Deal last year for Christmas.

Cat Fancy, never arrived. I contracted them and they could not find my order. Odd thing is just the other day I got a bill for the renewal.

Make sure and keep your receipt. I wish I had kept mine.

Wow! Sorry that happened to you.

Did you get your other 2 magazines??

I have my email confirmation printed out and I will make sure I attach a copy of my CC statement with the magazine charge on it when it arrives.

Thanks for the heads up.

They eventually come. Some take 2 months some take up to 6 months before they arrived. For the price I paid, was too small to get upset about. I chalked it up as experience.

I ordered Cat Fancy. Nick Jr & Sherman's Travel.

I also needed to read the small print. Some magazines are not monthly. Only quarterly.

Yes, I saw where it said it can take anywhere from 6-18 weeks for the subscription to begin.

Most of mine were renewals, and the prices are terrific, especially with the discount code, so I don't mind the wait - as long as they do arrive!

And I checked subscription lengths - five that I ordered are 12 issues, one is for 11 issues, and one is for 10 issues.

Just keep copies of the confirmation email and payment receipt, in case there is any problem down the road.

Fingers crossed here too. Hope it all works well out for everyone who places an order!