Toys R Us Clearance Clothing Additional 50% Off

aidansmommy

Just got back from TRU. All clearance clothing was an additional 50% off, and my store had quite a bit left. A lot of summer items, but also some fall/winter things. I got:

3 sets of pants with matching long sleeve shirts (these were jeans or kahkis with coordinating shirts) 3.00 each set

a firetruck sleeper with matching onesie and bib 3.45

3 shorts/shirts outfits (elmo, thomas, oscar the grouch) 2.55 each set

3 short sleeve shirts 1.45-1.80 each

I bought mosty 6-12 month boys' sizes, but there were a range of sizes left in bigger boys and in girls. Lots of Carters clothing items were included.

Shoes were not inlcuded in the additional percentage off, but I did get a nice pair of Reeboks for 7.xx. Also picked up a Spiderman and Friends Park Playset in Megablocks for 6.50(regularly $25). There were some toy clearance items scattered throughout the store, in the regular aisles. Most were not that great, but a few were 75% off, you just had to look.

My TRU also had the add'l off, including shoes. I got a pair of swim trunks for $1.95, skechers sandals $2.45, adidas sandals $2.45 and a pair of Dora water shoes for $2.05. This should be a national clearance event

n.n va has a couple racks of the additional 50%off all clearance clothes spread throughout the store. I happened to glance at some velour track suits on the side wall that I thought were cute and noticed they had a yelllow tag ( not the usual pink) scanned them and they rang up for the add. 50% off bringing them to around $6 a set !!!:;)

Our best deals from them today were..... SHOES! got some adidas sandals for $1.60, Sketchers boots for 1.50, nike tennis shoes for $4.70, ESPRIT slip ons for $1.50 in total for 8 pair of shoes for less than $12 bucks all named brand!

Castleton, IN store had the most out of the 3 in the indy area!

Found some toy deals as well! My son is going to be Captain Jack for halloween! WE found in the toy aisles a play set normally 19.99 for 7 bucks! just the sword alone in the halloween aisle is $3.99. This set came with 3 rings, sword, gun, bandana, belt, arm band, treasure map! He was so excited!

got more deals this afternoon!

got Thomas Swim trunks for $1.55..Lighting McQueen swin trunks for $1.55....Captain Jack Sparrow PJ's for $3.60 and they were even long sleeve for winter, got 2 My little pony playsets for $4.98 that is 75% off.

The find for ME is A $25 dollar Darth vadar pez dispenser for $2.00!!!! That is over 90% off! I have always wanted that one!