Online or Stores

pmdemey

I am all about the stores. Online shopping is no fun to me.:( I have to wait to get what I buy online & I can't really check out what I am buying. At the store I get to take home the same day what I bought & don't have to pay any shipping fees! If I have a problem with an online item I have to ship it back & wait for a replacment. At the store I can just return it. It wouldn't be the same on BF if I shopped online. :yuck:

I check out turkey day sales online but on bf, I HAVE to be at the stores! Like others have said, it's the thrill of it and I too like to be able to have my purchases in hand! Although, dh hates it because I come home on a "high" and want to show him everyhting I bought and tell him about all my good deals. If he did our shopping, the kids wouldn't get nearly as much cause he would buy it all online and pay higher prices and shipping! He soesn't understand waiting on a sale LOL

I'm not a very patient person (or at least that's what my dh tells me) so I will do the majority of my shopping online. Shouldn't be too much else I need... I've gotten almost everything already thanks to the good deals found here!!!

I shop online and in stores.

Now as far as BF goes and deals, most of my shopping is done in the store. Usually my shopping is almost done by BF as far as Christmas goes, but I love the rush, and who says I can't get a jump on next Christmas and birthdays!

I usual shop online for items I can't find in stores. Or for deals that are online only, and still a deal after shipping.

I live five at the most ten minutes away from several major stores so that helps, because I dislike driving far.

I've done both in the past, but this past year it seemed as though the retailers caught on and didn't offer the specials online like they have. I remember one year, I went to Lowe's for power tools, they were out, and got online before noon and got the item shipped to the store for free at the discounted price, and once at Kohl's, I was able to get it after midnight, but neither one seem to do this any longer.:blahblah:

Hey OP :g_hello: I went to Omaha once, never again! I have been to Sioux City twice, that wasnt so bad. Usually I go to Walmart (since I am so close LOL!) when they open. Funny story.....Last year it was freezing cold and there were a lot of people waiting in line for the door to open wrapped in blankets, parkas, the whole works. I was tired and just rolled out of my warm bed and wasnt ready to brave the cold yet so I stayed in the car til the doors opened. Everybody piles, pushes and shuffles thru the entry door while about 5 people including myself slipped in the out door and beat most of them to the electronics dept. :razz:

I have bought alot on line for Christmas, usually they have a countdown sort of thing so you know when to order by. Where are you thinking of going??

Amy