Office Depot clearance items

rondadeal

OMG I got great deals in my area! I got three different luggage/duffle sets and bought four of each and found a free shipping link http://www.officedepot.com/index.do that if you buy $50 or more shipping is free. So anyways I got 12 luggage/duffle sets (some four piece) for like $98 shipped. I'm going to use these for Xmas presents at work and for aquaintances. One of the items was a 21 ince rolling duffle for $4.15 (I think), the other was a four piece tote bage set for like $9 each and them the last was like a extra large bag and a smaller carryon for like $9. GREAT gifts! Now all my 'crap' gifts are covered already! Now on to buying for the family :)

AAAAHHHHHH....I remember the Office Depot Clearance days. The Jelly Bellys.....the Portable TVs....the MP3 players...goood times....gooooood times! :cheesy:

Most of items that are still on the list, (luggage, cd players, PDAs, mug sets, etc...)l still have. I am using them for this years Christmas gifts. I bought soooo much last year that I had a bunch left over. :D

http://www.officedepot.com/promo/list.do?listtype=MD

• 2 weeks later...
They added really nice items but they are all discontinued! A DVD/Cd ultra compact player for $15.24, dvd home theater system for $18.98! I thought I could grab some great deals for my family but couldn't. Maybe they will add these later. Seems strange that they are already discontinued, I looked there last week and they weren't listed yet. :confused: :

Can anyone tell me anything about the PDA? I ordered 15... LOL at 99 cents each I figure if they are good they will make good gifts for college students and teens

I ordered some of these last year and they are perfect stocking stuffers. They are in black and white and are not anything special, but they get the job done. They keep the phone numbers and bank info perfectly. Plus you can hook it up to the computer for easy transfer of some things. All in all....a great deall for $.99! :thumbsup:

Almost everything is discontinued in my area. But I keep checking daily to see if new things pop up. I was able to get a steel thermal flask set for $5 a few week back but now they are $20.

I ordered some of these last year and they are perfect stocking stuffers. They are in black and white and are not anything special, but they get the job done. They keep the phone numbers and bank info perfectly. Plus you can hook it up to the computer for easy transfer of some things. All in all....a great deall for $.99! :thumbsup:

Almost everything is discontinued in my area. But I keep checking daily tro see if new things pop up. I was able to get a steel thermal flask set for $5 a few week back but now they are $20.

wont be for stockings as I have to send these in the mail. hopefully they dont look to cheap (ROFL) since they are gifts! glad to know they work!! hehehe