Tanger Outlets Pink Card

kayray

Now through Oct 20th you can buy a pink card for $1 at Tanger Outlets to support breast cancer research. In return, you can get 25% off one item at participating stores. The outlet by my house even includes Coach!! Great deal for a great cause!

For additional savings they also have coupon books available for $3 to $5.

Sevierville-

Banana Republic

Bass

Calvin Klein

Clarks Bostonian

Coach

Coldwater Creek

Corningware Corelle Revere

DressBarn

DressBarn Woman

Fresh Produce

Gap Outlet

Gap Outlet Kids&Baby

Geoffrey Beene

Harry & David

Hartstrings

Izod

Jockey

Kasper

Kitchen Collection

L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex

Lane Bryant Outlet

Le Gourmet Chef

Lenox

Liz Claiborne Outlet

" " Woman

Maidenform

Naturalizer

Nautica

Nine West

Pepperidge Farm

Perfumania

Petite Sophisticate

Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store

Reebok Outlet

Rockport Outlet

Rue21

Socks Galore

Tommy Hilfiger

Tommy Kids

Van Heusen

Wilsons Leather Outlet

Zales the Diamond Store Outlet

Pigeon Forge-

Easy Spirit

Harry and David

Kitchen Collection

L'eggs Hanes Bali Playtex

Liz Claiborne

Nautica

Reebok Outlet

Rockport Outlet

Springmaid Wamsutta

Tommy Hilfiger

Valid Through 10/20/07

25 percent off any SINGLE ITEM+

If you bring back your little booklet between Nov. 1-21 you receive (4) 20 percent off to use until Nov.21.2007

Now that is a great deal if it includes Coach or Stride Rite. I received in the mail while on vacation a 25% Coach Coupon from Coach good for only 1 week, wasn't able to use it however. It was only valid in full price stores, but still a great deal, I was just out of town when it came (gone for almost 3 weeks).

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let every know my location in Georgia, does included Coach, I was able to make two purchases in two days. It is one coupon, per customer per day. And they are having sales and offering discounts on top of this 25% off. I am stocking up on planned christmas gifts.:eyepoppin

THANK YOU OP!!!:D

Just wanted to let every know my location in Georgia, does included Coach, I was able to make two purchases in two days. It is one coupon, per customer per day. And they are having sales and offering discounts on top of this 25% off. I am stocking up on planned christmas gifts.:eyepoppin

THANK YOU OP!!!:D

would that be locust grove or commerce?

would that be locust grove or commerce?

hey crissy ;) , that would be locust grove. just came back :yup: ...took dh this time and was able to get two more items, he got one and I got one. now just need two more things, have to finish before 10/20, that is the last day.

hey crissy ;) , that would be locust grove. just came back :yup: ...took dh this time and was able to get two more items, he got one and I got one. now just need two more things, have to finish before 10/20, that is the last day.

cool. I'm about 2 hrs north of there, ut go to Warner Robbins fairly often. I try to stop in when I am down there. Has the Old Navy converted yet? Last time I was there ( about a month ago) they were clearancing out everything & said it was going to be a regular ON.

cool. I'm about 2 hrs north of there, ut go to Warner Robbins fairly often. I try to stop in when I am down there. Has the Old Navy converted yet? Last time I was there ( about a month ago) they were clearancing out everything & said it was going to be a regular ON.

Haven't been in ON in a while, will check that out this week. Children's Place was having a killer sale however, $2.99 on girls stuff :eyepoppin and using the %15 coupon really added up.:yup: