Canadians on BF - 2007

i.feature

so with all of the ads being out now, what do you think? as much as i LOVE bf i am toying with the idea of not going :shock: i only live 5 mins from the border so i can pretty much go when i want but i'm thinking the "deals" and crowds aren't worth my time or effort.

anyone else feeling disapointed right now?!

just an fyi!!! a friend of mine works as a guard at the border and they are pulling EVERYONE in to pay duty/taxes now! i have been going over sometimes weekly for ages now and the ONE and only time i ever got pulled in to pay was black friday last year...but with all the canadians heading south to shop, they are really cracking down!

so just make sure not to spend all your money and save some to pay the taxman!

just an fyi!!! a friend of mine works as a guard at the border and they are pulling EVERYONE in to pay duty/taxes now! i have been going over sometimes weekly for ages now and the ONE and only time i ever got pulled in to pay was black friday last year...but with all the canadians heading south to shop, they are really cracking down!

They take debit!!!:D

we made it across....he never squacked at us...

I live in Maine and went to Bangor on BF....LOTS of Canadians there the parking lots had a large amount of Canadian Plates...the people in front of me at toys r us were speaking french so I would assume that they were from Canada! The more the merrier as far as I am concerned...the news stations around here were reporting that there would be a major influx of Canadian shoppers this BF so be prepared for even longer lines than normal!