WowWee Roboreptile $24.99 at Amazon.com

Fishboysmom

WowWee Roboreptile $24.99 at Amazon.com.

Ships free with super saver shipping.

If you need to find something cheap to bring the amount over $25 use the Amazon.com filler finder.

http://www.filleritem.com/

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/FISHBOYSMOM2007/roboreptile.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000ENW5Q0/ref=nosim/funlife?dev-t=D2Y5TUCCVJ7DGE

Does anyone know if this is a good deal? I've never priced these before. Another website I looked at had them for $59.99 is that about normal?

Okay, nevermind. I see that they are pretty much normally in the $99.99 range so this IS a good deal, however, from a review I read it sounds like this is kind of mean..lol...so probably for older kids. Hmm...I wonder if hubby would like one :) Everyone needs a toy to open on Christmas..lol

thanks my son wanted one last year and i got him the smaller one not realizing this one used a remote. i order 2 this way him and his sister can each get one. there seems to be 4 different settings from mean (like in the wild) to tame lol the video looked cool.

Thanks for the deal! I also found the Tyco R/C N.S.E.C.T. Robotic Attack Creature - 49MHZ - Blue for $29.99 on Amazon.com. I bought one last year when they were $39.99 on sale and gave it to my DS. He loves that thing! The whole family enjoys it. I am picking up another one for my other son so they can play with them together. Both are good deals where they are usually priced between $60 - $99.

Thanks for the deal! I also found the Tyco R/C N.S.E.C.T. Robotic Attack Creature - 49MHZ - Blue for $29.99 on Amazon.com. I bought one last year when they were $39.99 on sale and gave it to my DS. He loves that thing! The whole family enjoys it. I am picking up another one for my other son so they can play with them together. Both are good deals where they are usually priced between $60 - $99.

thanks got that one too

The Tyco R/C went from $29.99 to $24.99. If you ordered it at the $29.99 you might want to call/email amazon and get a price adjustment :D

The Tyco R/C went from $29.99 to $24.99. If you ordered it at the $29.99 you might want to call/email amazon and get a price adjustment :D

be careful! the colors effect the price the green one is $59.99, the blue one is for $24.99. other then the color i don't see any differents.

be careful! the colors effect the price the green one is $59.99, the blue one is for $24.99. other then the color i don't see any differents.

Yeah, when I first put the blue one in my cart it was $29.99... when dh got home later that evening so I could show it to him to see if we wanted to get it for a nephew (and we did... lol) it came up with a message saying it had gone from $29.99 to $24.99. And I saw that the pp who had mentioned this had bought it at the $29.99 price...

You also qualify for a free subscription to Cookie magazine. If you don't want the magazine, you can get a refund of $9.97

Special Offer with $25 Order

Get a one-year subscription to Cookie magazine (a $9.97 value) with your order when your spend $25 or more at Amazon.com Toys or Baby. Offer valid September 15th, 2007, through October 15th, 2007.

To take advantage of this offer:

1. Browse for products in Toys and/or Baby on Amazon.com.

2. Add to your Shopping Cart products from the Amazon.com Toys and/or Baby store. The amount of your order before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions must be $25 or more in order to become eligible for this offer.

3. Click the Proceed to Checkout button and purchase your products.

4. Important: All purchases must be made in a single order; limit one per customer.

WowWee Roboreptile $24.99 at Amazon.com.

Ships free with super saver shipping.

If you need to find something cheap to bring the amount over $25 use the Amazon.com filler finder.

http://www.filleritem.com/

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s104/FISHBOYSMOM2007/roboreptile.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000ENW5Q0/ref=nosim/funlife?dev-t=D2Y5TUCCVJ7DGE

Darn it - it's $41.99 now!! :(

Do you think an 11 year old would like this???

I'm bummed that I missed out on the $24.99 roboreptile and I knew DS(11) was looking at that one last year.

Well, my mom dropped the ball on the roboreptile.

I sent it to her and she was going to get it for ds's birthday, but she got side tracked.

Maybe she can get the N.S.E.C.T. ordered in time.

One thing I've learned about Amazon.com - you have to move fast on the good deals - this is the second time I "him hawed" around and missed out on something I really wanted.

I just ordered the N.S.E.C.T. too - WOW, shipping would of been $16.80 for that and a little rubbermaid $1.00 container - it's a bargain just not having to pay the shipping.

I hope DS(11) likes it.

Edited to add: I feel like I got a real bargain now - checked Walmart online and they sell this N.S.E.C.T. for $98.72, even people selling new ones on Ebay are selling them for more than $24.99 with shipping. :D

One Christmas present done...................a lot more to go, LOL!!!

My 8 year old son loves his N.E.C.T. that I gave him. The son I bought the second one for is ten (11 in Jan.). He is dying to get one. He is big into bugs, but it is pretty cool. It shoots foam darts out of its shell and the movements are different than most RC toys. We have had no problems with the one we have and all the neighbor kids fight over it. It will be fun to have two to battle with. Even my husband likes it. Too bad the dog doesn't. It really is a good deal and a unique toy.

i ordered them on monday and just got them today and the roboreptile box is hugh it's over 2 feet long, i got 2 of them and the N.S.E.C.T. plus something else and it all came today with the kids home :shock: lucky for me i take in packages for the neighbors and just told the kids it was for them lol.