CVS question

LoveNcMountains

At CVS, they have buy and Revlon foundation and receive a free powder, blush, concealer or primer Free....

Does it print out a coupon for the free or is it free as long as it is in the same transaction? Can I use a manufactures coupon for that free one making my total purchase cost less? Common sense says I can use a coupon on the free item making my purchase less. I just hate when I try and do something like that and the cashier says that I can't.....

The value of the free item will be taken off of your receipt. You can use coupons on free items. I usually make this type of deal a part of a larger purchase so my free deal is not so evident to the cashier because I would have other stuff and other coupons.

• 1 month later...
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I have a cvs question if anyone can answer it. I tried to buy stuff all week and they were out, so I finally get rainchecks for the items. The (new) cashier said I would just get money back instead of ecbs. Is that right? So, the item I want to purchase is 3.29 and the ecb on it is 3.29, they will just give me my money back?It just seems to good to be true! Does anyone know about their policies on rainchecks? TIA

Yes, they will give you money. Last week i had 3 rain checks and some of my EB didn't show up for the things I bought that day. The manegar came up and went over the receipt and handed me the cash for the ones that didn't show up and the one's for the rain checks..I walked out with $25.52 in cash.

OK you can try...I transfered 2 from another pharmacy and they only allowed me to use one. I called corperate and they said I could use one for each prescription as long as they were new or transfered and had never been filled at a CVS. They send me the gift card for the other one...So fight and tell them to call if they will not take it.