Black Friday Purple Hearts??

rogue1230

I've never been involved, being a big guy, but I've seen plenty of cat fights. You women are viscious. In my 4 years, I've seen some real bloody fights over stupid stuff that's not really that well marked down. The best ones are when the store manager tries to break them up, and gets caught in between the two boxers...:eyepoppin

No way, I would've bit her back or slapped her a shot, old lady or not! I can't believe it, your dd must've been shocked!

All of this talk has me excited about going bf shopping now :2bat::chairshot:slapcry::gdgirlfight3ol:

That was her first year to go and I figured it would scare her away from it, but no, she loves going. Unfortunately I was waiting in line for those stupid laptops in another area or there would have been an all out mess.:yup:

Year before last we had a couple, my mother was hit in the head by people reaching over her for the portable dvd players at Wal-Mart. She was almost knocked to the floor but luckily we got her out of there. That same year my daughter who is now 15 was bitten on the hand by old ladies trying to get the GameBoy Advance at Wal-Mart. Luckily it didn't break the skin. That was her first year to go, I don't think it's the time or the place for little ones, and instead of scarinf her off, it made her more determined the next year. We get the usual, bruised or bloody heels, various bumps and bruises, every year, but nothing major.

No story but your post made me think of something. I went to two wal-marts and couldn't get one. Later that day I went to a small "out of the way" wal-mart for an errand and there were like 30 of those things WITH the carrying case. Needless to say I got some. haha

2 Years ago, CompUSA, someone stupidly put a cart by the entrance and i was pushed into the cart. Seconds later, I see a lady trip over the rug infront of the store. I felt so bad for her :( !! On a funnier note, my friend at CompUSA was robbed of a hard drive from a old lady (we're teenagers).

seems all the bad stories always come from walmart, go figure.

there was almost a brawl in 2005 at compusa, the police were there thankfully and it didnt get out of control. basically there was about 500-1000 people in line and then right before they open the doors a car pulls up and about 5 people get out and walk right up to the door shoving their wway in. some crazy older lady yelling it was her right to go in as there is no law or signs posting about her needing to wait in line to shop in their store. i was right up at the front with about 12 people and there were 2-3 people physically holding her back. it was comical in the end really, but the mad rush of pushing came afterwards as the doors opened and i felt the crowd at my back. no looking back, just went for the goods, no injuries. =)