Avoiding the long lines and getting best prices

redsd

When we go to Kohl's, one of us gets in line as soon as we walk in the door while the others shop, then they change places. Works great! And we are all done shopping with time to spare before we reach the register.

We do the same thing...works great!! Once I arrived at the register before my SIL got there...I just kept letting people go ahead of me until she arrived.

The following is directly from the kohls website. I am contacting them about restrictions. Their site also says that they have the same sale prices online as in the store.

What are price adjustments? Basically, a price adjustment is a refund! In certain cases, we'll give you money back if you bought an item, only to discover it was on sale later.

If your situation meets all these criteria, you could be eligible for a price adjustment:

You bought the item on sale or at regular price.

Within two weeks (14 days) of the purchase date, the price of the item was further reduced from the final price you paid.

You have the original, dated sales receipt.

The item is not a Clearance markdown.

If you bought the item online at Kohls.com and you think you're eligible for a price adjustment, e-mail us using the option below. Or, call Customer Service toll-free at (866) 887-8884.

If you bought the item at a Kohl's Store near you, please visit the Customer Service Desk at that location with your receipt.

The best way to get the good prices and avoid lines is to go shopping a couple hours before the store closes the day before Thanksgiving. Because the overnight associates can't set the ad a day before like normal, that's when they work on Black Friday's ad. If you are there and happen to see a Black Friday sale sign already up, cashiers will honor that price at the register.

Great advice.... thanks for the heads up

I work at Kohl's. Last year we roped off the registers to funnel the lines along the isle and a line monitor to direct traffic. This makes the lines look longer, but it makes them faster. Each checkout has 1 customer at a time, if there is a problem then all the customers behind will not wait. Yes the lines will be at the back of the store but it will reduce the time in lline and the congestion in the appearal departments at the front-end. Also we will have all registers open with baggers.

So you work there? What is the policy on price adjustments on BF? I saw Kohl's website where it talks about the policy, but I just want to make sure I will be able to do it on BF morning (if I go shopping there tonight). Is there fine print somewhere that says they will not adjust pricing on BF, or will the customer service counters be closed? What should I expect?