Buffalo WHR-G125 802.11g Wireless-G High Speed Router - $24.99 Shipped AR @ CircuitCity.com

Brad

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/cat/bth/EC.BTH.WHRG125.JPG

CircuitCity.com has the Buffalo WHR-G125 802.11g Wireless-G High Speed Router for $24.99 after $25 mail-in rebate. Free shipping is also included.

Buffalo WHR-G125 802.11g Wireless-G High Speed Router - $24.99 Shipped AR @ CircuitCity.com

$25 Rebate Form (Expires September 22, 2007)

I just paid $40 each for 2 of these a couple of weeks ago. :( They are good routers, though. The range on these is excellent, and it can be boosted a lot with DD-WRT or Tomato. Better range than my Linksys WRT54G routers with 7db gain antennas.

I just paid $40 each for 2 of these a couple of weeks ago. :( They are good routers, though. The range on these is excellent, and it can be boosted a lot with DD-WRT or Tomato. Better range than my Linksys WRT54G routers with 7db gain antennas.

Can you confirm that Tomato works on the WHR-G125? Do you follow the same flash procedure as the older Buffalos?

I switched to Tomato from DD-WRT and I REALLY like it. I'm running it on a WRT54GL though. I've been setting up friends with the WHR-G125 with DD-WRT since I didn't see anthing about compatibility on the official Tomato site.

Any insight is appreciated as I would much rather put the average user on Tomato over DD-WRT.

No, I misspoke. I loaded tomato on the WHR-HP-G54 and DD-WRT on the WHR-G125. Sorry about that.

My interest is peaked though...

If DD-WRT works on the WHR-G125, then Tomato should as well. I just don't have anything to test it right now.

Maybe a new version will come out soon with "official" support for the WHR-G125. It seems that the older Buffalo routers (WHR-G54S) are disapearing off the shelves in favor of the newer WHR-G125.