Covington Ladies clothes starting at $0.74 plus shipping at Sears.com

vucikn00

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_076T0078000P?vName=Fitness+%26+Sports&keyword=07650481466&sLevel=0

I"m thinking those are Womans.

I read the review, and it says.. "This shoe is advertised as a "wide" shoe when in actuality upon receipt they are of normal width. If you require a "C" or a "D" keep looking and don't waste your time on this shoe - you will be shipped a "B"."

So If your interested, Might want to keep that in the back of your mind. :)

Are those mens or ladies. I mean they look like mens, what size do you think they would be for a lady??

If you find out for sure what they are... I don't know if this is the case with all shoes, but when we go shopping for athletic shoes for my dd, they always say mens is a size above. If it's an 8 men's, a woman who wears size 9 would fit them. Not sure if that's for all shoes though.

RRRRRGGGGGGGGHHH.

I spent the day, off and on (at work and at home. around making dinner and caring for kids, etc) when I went to check out at 9:30, it erased my cart.

I bought nothing.:banghead:

Same here. I wasted my time yesterday evening looking at everything, had a huge cart full and then when I went to checkout, I wiped out everything and told me that it was no longer available. But when I look this morning, I am able to add the same items back into my cart????

oh, it wasn't "not available" (although earlier it had done that to 1 or 2 items) it was gone. zero items. nada. zilch.

I was afraid of that, as I wanted to wait until today to purchase, but when I went on this morning, it had everything in my cart that I put in yesterday. Sorry that happened to you guys.

I was able to get 4 shirts and a hat for $24.00. I'm happy, and hoping it all fits.

• 2 weeks later...