Marshalls $1 deals - YMMV

guardado4

I don't know if this is in all Marshalls stores or not, but in Modesto, CA they had all different types of clothing for $1!! :yup: I bought a few bathing suits (some were originally as high as $92), and a few pairs of Columbia shorts (regular $32).

If you have a Marshalls near you it is definitly worth checking out :D

I used to work at marshalls and I can't even begin to tell you about all the steals I got there. They usually have 2 big final clearance markdowns a year. Look for the racks with the tickets marked with yellow highlighter. They will get marked down more once or twice a week until and it will keep getting marked down until it goes to .30. ALSO before you buy anything ask at the service desk or someone with a markdown machine to scan it and see if it is marked down any further. (I do that with regular price merchandise too.)

Went to Marshalls in Hilliard last night. Not much clearance left and what's there is in the 7-20.00 range. No real bargains. I did get a pair of designer sunglasses for $15.00. Didn't need them but couldn't pass them up. They are gearing up for a major designer buyout that starts today I think at some of the busiest stores.