Scrapbookers and Cardmakers

masilke

I have seen this place on scrapbook boards. Apparently, their CS is horrible. They spam themselves on boards by creating several threads about themselves.

But, on the other hand, from what I've seen, all merchandise is received in good condition, and in a timely manner. The prices aren't much different than sales at HL, Mike's, or AC.

They are an affiliate of addictedtostamping.com.

I placed a sizable order several months ago on a 49% off day. They state up-front that their shipping is slow since they fill orders during down-time in a shared warehouse. I think I received my order in about 10 days.

They are loosely affiliated with addictedtorubberstamps.com. If you've ever ordered from that site, you know they pack with great care ... items grouped together by size/type and shrink wrapped.

I ordered a number of stamping items that are unavailable locally and found the prices to be well worth the slower shipping time. I know of several other customers who were quite happy with their experience with Frugalities.

HTH ~ M.A.

Thanks for the update, yes Big Lots is def. a place to consider for scrapbooking material; ours had Prima flowers at $2.00 a bottle:D

44% today....

I personally don't mind the slower shipping, I have always gotten my things in a timely fashion. We do not have a HL or AC Moore close..........

Never ordered from them before will check it out. I usually order from mypagesintime which is another online scrapbook site that will refund part of my shipping when i order small things like stickers etc. I thought that was pretty good plus they are really cheap to me. Daughter is having a scrapbook birthday party next month so we are stocking up.