What do you do the night of Christmas???

nedsw33

We always go to church. Have a nice dinner. Early showers/baths. Then we watch A Christmas story on TBS (they have a marathon every year starting on christmas eve). After that the kids get put to bed. My husband and I usually watch some more tv then put the gifts out.

We usually have my bil and his 2 kids over for Christmas dinner late in the afternoon. My kids show their cousins all their stuff. After dinner, bil usually goes home (2 doors away) and his kids stay for a while and play with my kids. Around 7 pm we all go over to bil's house and have pie there (we are always too stuffed from dinner to have desert right after dinner, so we wait a couple hours). Then, my niece and nephew show off their gifts and the kids play for a while and we just hang out and relax. It makes for a nice relaxing evening after the craziness of Christmas eve and Christmas day.

Elena

Hello All!!

I am new to this site. My hubby and I open our xmas gifts to each other xmas night...it's our tradition. Since we are always running around all day to his family's houses and my family, seems every year we don't get home til 11pm or later. :eyepoppin

For us it depends on what we do that day. Sometimes my husband's family has a get together that will last 2 hrs and everyone split's. Other times it goes well into the evening.

We've gone to the movies a few times. But usually we play w/ my son's gifts because he goes w/ his dad at noon- until later that night.