JC Penney...Holiday Outlet Sale

gr8girls

www.jcpenney.com

go to the outlet and click on Holiday outlet

...there are 5 pages of halloween :gd_pirate & Christmas items (indoor & outdoor)

including a 6 ft un-lit Christmas tree for $16.99,

or pre-lit 6" Appalachian pine for $29.99. :holiday07

Hope someone can use this

any codes for free ship??

FREE shipping if you spend $49 or more with code: WPFS4LD Good through 9/5.

I just used it to buy two pair of Levis' for my dh and it worked. Good sale on his preferred kind of Levis, which are normally $45-$50. Got for $21.99 and $31.

You Can Use This Code: SURVAUG For An Extra 15% Off, I Used It On Sunday And Saved $29 . I Think It's Good Until Sept 4th.

Can you use 2 codes when checking out? I was wanting the free shipping and the 15% off. Is that too much to ask, lol. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. If not, do they let you use codes when ordering in store to ship to the store?

Can you use 2 codes when checking out? I was wanting the free shipping and the 15% off. Is that too much to ask, lol. If anyone knows how to do this please let me know. If not, do they let you use codes when ordering in store to ship to the store?

i don't know about using 2 codes but i did go to the catalog desk to pick up a lamp and while i was there i ordered another one and they let me use the code to ship to store. :)

wanted to add a coupon code: GET20 20% off sale and regular priced apparel, shoes, bedding, bath, window coverings, deocorative accessories and rugs. Expires 09/07/07

You can only use 1 promotion code per order at JCPenney.com.

I tried all the codes for free shipping -- none would work on sale/clearance merchandise except the SURVAUG, so it is still working today, 9/5. Gave me 15%, which more than covered my shipping! They have some great deals in clearance on all kinds of stuff -- clothes, bedding, furniture, shoes, etc.