How Long Have You Been a BF Veteran?

bigjimslade

I have been doing BF since 1994. Went to TN to visit my Aunt and her and cousin were talking about the sales. So my XH(hubby at the time) and I went to the nearest big town...half an hour away. We didn't even have to get up early...got there about 10 or so and got some great deals. Even got the stuff they gave away(miss those days) that morning.

As for being on this board I joined for BF. I have been coming here for 4 years I believe. Last year I came and looked but due to marital issues didn't post...nor did I go out for BF last year until late in the evening(I did still get a few items though.)

I didn't really know what black friday was all about in 2003, but I saw the Circuit City add and hubby and I decided to go. We figured if we got there just when the store opened, we'd get everything we wanted (so naive!) But the worst part is, we brought our 5 month old baby in his baby carrier. I was Stunned at the people and commotion. I was a new mom and new black friday shopper and let me tell you I was scared!

Now BF is the one day of the year that my hubby and kids designate to me. I get up when I want, leave the family, come home when I want, and sleep when I want. Black Friday, I love you.

Ive been doing it for about 11 12 years now.My first BF experience was when those dumb furbys came out.Waited in line all night freeezing and prego.(didnt evenknow it).Ive been doing it ever since and LOVE IT.Even as the kids get older theres not to much i wait on line for but none the less im there.My DH thinks im CRAZY but thats what christmas is all about to me.I love the rush and i LOVE shopping.We just moved to Myrtle Beach form NY a few months ago so i cant wait to see what goes on down here.At least i wont freeze this year.