How Long Have You Been a BF Veteran?

bigjimslade

Lets see, this will be about my 5th year braving BF, and my 2nd year here in the forums. I was just a lurker last year though.

Good thing, being a lurker, it is better than saying something and getting banned for it, because someone misinterprets the intention!:eek: You can get all the info you need without the grief.:yup:

This is my 3rd black friday. I didn't get to actually go BF shopping the first year. I had all my plans lined up, and everything, but life got in the way of shopping. Hate when that happens. I did get to go last year, and will get ot this year, though :)

wow, I have been doing black friday for about 7 or 8 years now. I never really knew there were others like me out there! I mean, I would see you in the lines at 5am (a few years ago you didn't line up until then!) but I never knew that there was a community of us until I found gottadeal! I found this site last year via an internet search for bf info. I like the site so much that I visit year round, several times a week.

I started really BF shopping when I moved to NC, so that's been about 7 years. Started off with just my sister and I, and since I moved an hour away from her, we can't really meet to do it, so I either shop by myself, or like last year, I'll go with a neighbor.

I don't know if I'll get to shop this year, so I have had to avoid this forum, or I'd get depressed. (I'll be 9 months pregnant, and not sure when I'll go into labor)

Since I was a Kid at home and I have not lived at home since 1978...lol I have always gone shopping the day after Thanksgiving...My daughters now go also along with husbands, and a few friends...adding a new one this year to the group my youngest daughters Mother In Law, she has heard us talk about it so much that she driving here and spending the night just to join in...I have lurked on the pages here for about 5 years posted a couple of times I think last year and will be posting more this year...I love it here. :yup: