Christmas Cards....

jarerice

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, last year I even took over my mothers tradition (she passed away last May) and did the traditional Christmas letter. But I kept the bragging to a minimum and it didn't come across as -- oohh our life is so perfect -- like some letters do. I sent it to friends I hadn't corresponded with for years and they loved being brought up to date on me and my kids! I just normally wait really late to send them out.

Cards were bought last year at 90% off ... gotta get moving on that letter!

I love it! It was always a way to say Merry Christmas to the ones you never see anymore. We have always done it ever since I was little. We would fight over who got to open and hang the ones that came to us, they make a nice decoration. I'm gonna try to get mine from VistaPrint this year, I cant write worth a and I think personalized are very nice looking. I always thought that only the rich ppl could have them, lol. I've never tried the picture thing cause I don't like my pic taken, but I might see how nice the kids would look in front of my colorful tree!!!:holiday07

yep. I was halfway toying with making them this year. Then my sense came back. :D I send them to my family, dh's family, friends, and lots of friends I've made online. It is so much fun to get the different cards from all over the country. We hang them on the back of the garage door- in the kitchen.

yep. I was halfway toying with making them this year. Then my sense came back. :D I send them to my family, dh's family, friends, and lots of friends I've made online. It is so much fun to get the different cards from all over the country. We hang them on the back of the garage door- in the kitchen.

we hang ours on our front door which slowly becomes a beautiful holiday decoration-I always hate taking down the cards,the children even fight over who will hang the next card we get in the mail....ahhhh I love the holidays!