Do you kids still believe in Santa?

jarerice

DS 12 - absolutely not and he has a hard time playing along for his younger brother who's 4.

Aw that's too bad. :no: I'm lucky in that my 12 yo does a fairly convincing job of "believing" in santa. I think he gave santa up around 9, but he's always been happy to foster the belief in santa.

I'm not quite sure.. DS8 (barely) came home from summer school one day asking questions because some big kid told him that he caught his parents putting presents under the tree. I told him that maybe Santa had them set them out for him. He didn't buy it. I told him it was his choice, but if he picked the wrong one, he may be severely disappointed.

DD2 had better believe!!

My DS12 doesnt. He was my helper the past 2 years xmas eve. :)

I think This will probably be DS7 last year in believing. He'll be 8 by

christmas and is in 2nd grade. He was asking questions last year, so I

dont know how much more I can hold him off.

DS6 is a believer.

I am pretty sure ds7 still does..he asked some questions last year but I'm hoping I convinced him..I would like just 1 last year of Santa with him. ds4 still believes without question and ds20 months will just now have an idea of what is going on this year

My DD 9 says she still believes but I do not think she does. For the past 2 years the questions are becomming more and more and she also has a girl in her class that told her last year there is not Santa and that your parents buy everything. I really hope to at least make is through this year, although in my heart I think she is only doing it for me and her father. It will be so sad to see it end. :(

My kids are 7, 6, and 2. They all believe in Santa although my dd2 is just understanding about Christmas. This site has gotten me so excited for Christmas I have been telling my dd that she has to wait until Christmas for all the toys she wants. Now everything she sees she says "I want this for Christmas". LOL it is so funny because basically everything is for Christmas.

my dd almost 10 did until last yr-when her lovely big brother told her otherwise-of course I played dumb and said WHAT Santas not real??? I still believe and so should you-my oldest dd 14 said she still believes so that helped me out tons with my youngest...it's all so magical and I think in their hearts they really do believe! at least I sure hope so~!

I know ds4 believes, dd is only 2 so she doesn't really know what's going on yet. Now ds10, I think he knows the truth but he still wants to believe in him so he won't come out and ask or say it. Which is fine with me, that way he doesn't accidentally slip in front of his brother or sister and I think it's really sweet that he won't admit it because it shows that he doesn't want to grow up too fast.