Whats you favorite thing about The Holidays?

jarerice

I can't think of anything I don't enjoy about Christmas...watching my family open gifts especially the grandkids, Christmas Eve we get together and Santa always calls to talk to the 2 little ones...I love the look of surprise when he tells them things that they have done the last few days..lol...Going and looking at the lights, decorating...having friends and family around....Wish it would last longer. :holiday08

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite thing about the holidays is just the sense that magic is in the air and it's ok to "believe" for a short bit of each year. Believe in family, miracles, goodness, joy, peace, SANTA!!!!!!! Just a belief in something extra-ordinary!

I love everything about the holidays. I don't remember ever having a bad Thanksgiving or Christmas no matter what was going on at the time. I love the music, the weather, the food, shopping, being with family, giving gifts, decorating, going to various holiday events here in town, just the overall feeling. My favorite two things that I do every year is sitting and watching a movie, just my husband, with only the tree lights on and on Christmas eve after everyone has gone to bed, I like to sit alone and watch the tree lights and reflect on all of the good things that have happened over the past year and how fortunate we are. I take that time to think of friends and family who are no longer here. Now I want to go and drag out the trees and I promised I would wait.....

I love everything! I love the smell in the air, the Christmas lights & displays, baking cookies with the kids. I'm one of those weird people that actually like to wrap presents. :holiday12

I love the eggnog & the food. I love shopping with family members, and all of us getting together for Christmas.

What is there not to love?

There are so many things about Christmas that I love. Love to decorate the inside and outside of the house then to sit there with the house lights off and enjoy the hard work we did. Listening to Christmas music. Watching christmas shows/movies. Baking cookies and haveing my kids help me decorate the cookies. The pure magic and excitement that you see in the kids faces and fell in the air.

• 2 weeks later...