what do you want for the holidays?

lisamag

i see a lot of threads about buying for everyone else and thats great, but i was wondering what would you like to get this year?

my list lol a new laptop (yeah BF) so i might get that one :D . a dishwasher i hate doing dishes :yuck: , a man (well i can dream :kisses: lol), a rocking recliner (that my kids will fight to use more then i will), one peaceful night with out the kids screaming or fighting or teasing :gdfight: , thats my wish list wonder if i'll get any of it, lol happy holidays everyone :holiday09

We will be getting a new matress set along with an awesome bedroom suite I picked out yesterday at Ashley Furniture. It will be a king and we have a queen now so I will be in need of king size bedding for my new set. :D

And world peace ;)

Guest shawna6676

I want a "nice" camera, but I'd take a Full day w/o the kids fighting and whining

over that any day. :)

i second both of those wishes!!!!!

World Peace would be nice...;)

Other than that, all I want is my family to get together and have a great day together! Capped off with an excellently prepared (By Everyone!) Dinner.

And, in case I don't get a chance to; Happy Holidays Everyone!

:banana01::holiday10:

-Mike

World Peace would be great, but I will settle for GottaDeal Peace first... Would make the mods job easier.

:D

You sure World Peace wouldn't be easier?

My list is short and sweet (and expensive):

Springfield Armory 1911 TRP Armory Kote

Smith & Wesson 629 6 1/2" .44 Mag

OK cheesy but there are 4 little ones we are really hoping to have in our care by Christmas. Honestly if I could have one thing that would be it. :)

Wow! Four little ones? That's so awesome! I hope you get your wish!!! :)

I'd like a lap top and something sparkly :)

OK cheesy but there are 4 little ones we are really hoping to have in our care by Christmas. Honestly if I could have one thing that would be it. :)

ok i'm curious and a bit slow....4 little whats? i'm thinking babies, is that right?

I hope you get your wish, two years ago we adopted a 12 & 14 year old :), now we have a 8 month old baby that we have had since she was 6 days old. If everything goes as planned we might be able to adopt her yearly next year.:D

There is nothing that I really want...I'm happy to see that my kids are excited with what they get...since they are only 3 1/2, and almost 2 (on Sunday), it's not hard to please them now, so I guess I'd better enjoy it before they're teenagers, and aren't happy with anything!;)

I hope you get your wish, two years ago we adopted a 12 & 14 year old :), now we have a 8 month old baby that we have had since she was 6 days old. If everything goes as planned we might be able to adopt her yearly next year.:D

Thank you. :) That is awesome about your older children and sounds like you are well on the time line to making the little girl yours. My best friends have a little boy they have had since he was about 8 months old they are very close to being time to head down that road as well.