CVS September Monthly Deals for EB

gam101

ExtraCare Promotion History:

SUMMER 2007 SPENDING 239.14 09/16/2007

Okay, my spending amount is $239.14 so at 2% Im getting back $4.78 in EBs? I handed in one of the triple bucks coupons, but Im not sure how they figure that in? I havent shopped a lot lately. So my question is - is it overall triple bucks for summer spending or only for a certain month? If its for your overall spending at 6% I would receive $14.35 in EBs?

If I remember right, the triple bucks is only for non-ECB buys. Well personally, I don't buy much unless I get ECB's back, so I don't expect to get much. We'll see....

On the Zantac, is the ECB amount the price of the product? Also, anyone spot any super deals in the weekly or 10 day ad or whatever they run? I go to CVS by my work and don't have one near home so I don't get an ad unless I go to the store to pick one up.

Yes, the Zantac is for the full amount, limit 2. I'm not personally impressed with this weeks ad, I *might* stop by tomorrow for the suave deoderant on their 3 day ad. It's on sale for $.88 and I have coupons. It'd be nice for my "food pantry" stash.

Thanks! I just realized what you said about the offer being only on non-EB items, so yeah now really confused again! Im not expecting lots, but still any EBs helps meet another great sale! I too am not one to just go in there and shop without a great sale to motivate me to walk through the doors, so I know that my triple bucks offer wont be a lot. I still dont know how they are going to figure that all out, wouldnt it be a LOT of work?! :g_shrug:

Here is what it says on the triple ECB coupon:

Watch your Extra Bucks pile up. You always get 2% back in Extra Bucks Rewards every time you shop, and now you can earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on eligible purchases.*

To earn your Extra Bucks online, make sure your ExtraCare card number is entered at Checkout. And don't forget FREE shipping!***

To take advantage of this offer in-store, print this e-mail and present it at the register with your ExtraCare® card. You'll earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on every in-store nonprescription purchase from the time you present this coupon through September 15th.*

Offer applies to 2% quarterly Extra Bucks Rewards earned on eligible purchases.

Extra Bucks Rewards will print on your receipt beginning October 1st.

You only need to present this coupon at the register once, and then your Extra Bucks Rewards will be tripled on every qualifying purchase through September 15th.

Offer excludes Extra Bucks on specific items advertised in newspaper and in-store circulars, product packaging, shelf displays and signs.

*ExtraCare card must be presented to get these savings. Excludes alcohol, gift cards, lottery, money orders, prescriptions, postage stamps, pre-paid cards and tobacco products. Prescriptions purchased on CVS.com are exempt from this offer and will continue to earn 1 Extra Buck for every 2 prescriptions. Offer expires 9/7/07 online at CVS.com and 9/15/07 in-store.

You'll earn Triple Extra Bucks Rewards on every in-store nonprescription purchase from the time you present this coupon through September 15th

It was only for a specific portion of the period not the entire period.

Offer excludes Extra Bucks on specific items advertised in newspaper and in-store circulars, product packaging, shelf displays and signs.

If I am reading this right, it just means that offers like so maybe ECB back when you buy something will not be tripled. Some people might have thought that the ECB's that auto print at checkout should be tripled as well. However, the products that you get the ECB's on should still count toward the total.

I do wish that they had a separate section that tracked how much we were spending under the triple ECB promo.