GottaDeal.com Merchandise Ordering Thread

Brad

I am now taking orders again for GD merchandise. Here are some important points:

* Due to non-payers in the past, PayPal is the only payment method accepted.

* All prices include shipping via USPS First Class or Priority Mail (depending on weight).

* All sales final - no returns or exchanges - so be sure to order the right sizes.

* I will keep the quantities remaining posted in this thread as updated as possible.

* To order any item(s), send your PayPal payment to [email protected]

* Include your selected items, sizes, and forum username in the PayPal "notes" field.

* In the event your item is sold out, your payment will immediately be refunded.

* Allow 4-6 days for item to be shipped, although most will be shipped the next day.

* Please PM me or post in this thread with any questions about the ordering process.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GOTTADEAL.COM DRAWSTRING BACKPACKS

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/merch/backpack.jpg

Quantity Remaining: Plenty

Price: $6.00 each, 2 for $10.00

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

NEW!!!
GOTTADEAL.COM COMBO PACK #2

Includes backpack, 3 pens and a stack of stickers.

Price: $10.00

GOTTADEAL.COM T-SHIRTS (CURRENT DESIGN)

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/merch/newshirt.jpg

SOLD OUT!!!

GOTTADEAL.COM T-SHIRTS (CLASSIC DESIGN)

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/merch/oldshirt.jpg

SOLD OUT!!!

Hey Brad--How much for just some pens--I think the brats at school took my last one

I don't have enough pens left to sell them separately, so for now you'd have to get the combo pack to get them. Once I get close to being out I'll probably order a bunch more and will then be able to offer them separately.

Hi,

Could you tell me how to order a gotta deal t-shirt? I'm not sure if I just need to e-mail the information to you or how to pay on paypal for this. Help!

Thanks,

Jackie

All the information you need is at the top of this thread.

Got the shirts today....and I think they are great!! The quality and the size were just what I was looking for. I have purchased a few shirts from a new Shirt.xxxx.com and they pale in comparison to these. Plus....your site offers the size that I was looking for(not many shirt sites go up far enough). Also I did not have to wait on "snail mail " to get them. Once again....Gottadeal has not let me down! Love the shirts and the site...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :g_thumble

I will be looking for future Gottadeal items to purchase in the future.....;)

Got the shirts today....and I think they are great!! The quality and the size were just what I was looking for. I have purchased a few shirts from a new Shirt.xxxx.com and they pale in comparison to these. Plus....your site offers the size that I was looking for(not many shirt sites go up far enough). Also I did not have to wait on "snail mail " to get them. Once again....Gottadeal has not let me down! Love the shirts and the site...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!! :g_thumble

Glad to hear you are happy with the shirts :)

All pending orders have shipped.

I agree with dragonballnutts. I received the t-shirts I ordered yesterday, and I am extremely pleased with them. Thanks Brad!

Just curious why the design on the backpack and the current t-shirt are difrerent. Which one is the OFFICIAL GottaDeal logo?

There is no OFFICIAL GottaDeal logo. The shirt was designed to look like a traditional "collegiate" style shirt. The backpack design was kind of a nod to the icons used on the forum homepage.

OK so how many sweatshirt orders do we need to have them pre ordered? and what would they cost?

Sorry if I missed that the first time around..... Im a knuckle head that way sometimes.

If we cant do that can we pay some fee for access to a page we can use to print an iron on logo for ourselves? Id love to do that if we cant order sweatshirts!

Id sooo love to havea sweatswhirt for BF!!