eshrunk.com - I Got Them To Add GottaDeal To The Front Page!

mmm40

http://eshrunk.com/

This is a new site. It's purpose is clear up our bookmarks and keep our favorites all in one place. It's a handy dandy little site. I don't much like the colors of the site but ya' can't have everything. I got them to add GottaDeal to their front page. YAY! They are very open to comments and site recommendations. Check them out and if you send them comments let them know GottaDealers are using their site so we stay on their front page!

Oh, Miranda!!! You just unknowingly made me sooo happy,lmao. Remember the whole "DS Opera browser dilemma"???? This site is awesome for the DS!!!! I emailed them and told them where I found there site and it is the new homepage on the DS,lol. I told them if they got rid of the black squares that show up on the DS & add a non-flash games section with a bit of word-of-mouth, they would have a ton of traffic from DS users! It makes alot of thing very convenient! So thanks again and good job!!!

Jen

Actually this was the email,lol.

Just wanted to email you and let you know I LOVE your site!!! I just got the DS Opera browser & this thing is not the easiest to use but your website makes it great to get around to these sites listed. Just a suggestion - you could get a TON of traffic if you look at this on a DS browser and got rid of the black squares that pop up before and after (doesn't make sense until you see it yourself). There are so many people that bought these and would love to know about your site (of course I'll be posting and letting them know,lol). Maybe add a non-flash game section (Opera browser can't do Java or Flash,lol) and this would be the perfect site for DS users (and normal net users too of course,lol). Okay, I just wanted to let you know all that since I just got this DS browser yesterday and found out about your site tonight (through gottadeal.com) and I am all excited to use it....had to open the DS and bookmark it! LOL So THANKS for the cool site!!!

Jen

Got an email back from him already! lol

Jen,

Thanks so much for the email, it makes me happy to know other people are using it. I've heard people tell me that they use it on the Wii browser, but you are the first to tell me on the DS. As for the black boxes, I will have to look into that but not sure how to fix it. I might have to create a subdomain so it will work on the DS browser.

I will download Opera and see if that performs the same as the DS browser.

Thanks for your comments and I really appreciate it!

Have a great day.

-Colin