Free Schick Quatro Razors

kodis97

I wish we had CVS around here. They bought the few Osco's that were left here and put out banners saying CVS coming soon, but then I guess they changed their minds and just closed the Osco's down. I always see these good deals there, but have no way to take advantage of them. :(

Even the shift manager couldn't find them at my store. So she sold me the 9.99 one for 2.00 :D Too bad it was the last one, I had 3 coupons!

FYI, The $9.99 ones are the $2.00!!! Of the 3 stores I've been too, they are all hanging on the peg that says $9.99 and none of them have been marked $2. When I got mine, I had the cashier check the price first and sure enough that was it.

Finally got the Free Venus Breeze's though:D

FYI, The $9.99 ones are the $2.00!!! Of the 3 stores I've been too, they are all hanging on the peg that says $9.99 and none of them have been marked $2. When I got mine, I had the cashier check the price first and sure enough that was it.

Finally got the Free Venus Breeze's though:D

Well they didn't ring up at 2.00, they rang up at 9.99. The difference is that the ones that are supposed to be 9.99 have 2 cartridges, the handle and the little storage box. The 2.00 ones are just the handle and one cartridge. I am going to stop at a different CVS tonight to see if I can find two more since I have two more coupons though.