JC Penney's $10 off $10 coupon in the mail

Penelope

Just a heads up that I received a JC Penney's ad in the mail and inside the front cover was a $10 coupon off a $10 purchase. The coupon is valid Monday August 13 through Sat. August 18. This is only the 2nd time I have received this coupon. I hope some of you get this coupon, too!

I went today and they were having an extra 50% off clearance prices. I am not sure how long that lasts for. I know they have been having 40% off clearance prices for a while now. They still had lots of clearance on the floor. I got a purse, normally $38, marked down to $18.99, and then 50% off that brought it to $9.49. I found 2 belts, normally $26, marked with a green sticker to $1.97. The cashier took 50% off those, so they were $0.97! I used the $10 coupon, so I paid nothing!

I forgot to mention that I was able to use the 15% off coupon (from when you do the survey on the receipt) along with the $10 coupon. The cashier was not sure if I could use both, so I convinced her to just try it. I couldn't believe it worked! That's why I ended up paying nothing for my purchases. I guess I just got lucky with a nice cashier.

I forgot to mention that I was able to use the 15% off coupon (from when you do the survey on the receipt) along with the $10 coupon. The cashier was not sure if I could use both, so I convinced her to just try it. I couldn't believe it worked! That's why I ended up paying nothing for my purchases. I guess I just got lucky with a nice cashier.

yeah, you did because most cashiers will not try to use both coupons!!! good for you.:yup:

I got two last year... ended up getting to use the same coupons twice in the same day because the cashier refused to keep the coupon said it was good for the whole weekend (after I told her 3 times she was suppose to keep it) I didnt get one this year :(