Canvas textured pictures - $4.95 each

AFkat

8x10 prints,Canvas textured and framed! $4.95

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIMIT: 3

I have ordered canvas textured pics from them before (it makes them look like a painting, like Olan Mills does) but they weren't in a frame and under plexiglass. If you have a communion pic or something special, this is a great deal!

Pro Pics Express - Digital Images Made Easy!

http://www.propicsexpress.com/specials.aspx

• 3 months later...
After seeing this thread I decided to give them a try. I actually got the special with the ash frame for $8.95 for 8x10 and $12.95 for the 10x13. Let me tell you I would recomend this company to anyone!!! The ash frame was beautiful, worth the price of everything by itself. A friend of mine took our family picture and thought after seeing this I would give it a try, WOW!!! After getting my deal, I told one of the people I photographed Christmas pics for and they had the exact respone I did. Reasonable shipping and very prompt! Very good quality for the price.

IS this one not textured/painted though?

I don't believe they're painted. To me it looks like your photo is stretched over a canvas panel with a coating over it. I have seen products such as this from our local photography studio, only at much higher prices with the same quality as ProPics.

BTW: I just recieved an email and they are already sold out of the special (they ran out of the black frames), but plan on announcing a new one in the next few days.

I don't believe they're painted. To me it looks like your photo is stretched over a canvas panel with a coating over it. I have seen products such as this from our local photography studio, only at much higher prices with the same quality as ProPics.

BTW: I just recieved an email and they are already sold out of the special (they ran out of the black frames), but plan on announcing a new one in the next few days.

Thanks good think I ordered my limit of 3 last night!