Huge Sale at Kohl's!!!

Off2Nvrlnd

Dora Magic Castle Set is marked down to $7.99, 80% off the original price. I purchased one for DD xmas present.

Is that set included on the recall? I know the figurines for it are as I bought a bunch of the figures for it at Target on clearance and now I have to send them back. I have the recall list i will look tonight and let you know if you need me to.

http://service.mattel.com/us/recall.asp <--- here is the website where you can check on your fisher price toys. If you purchased things before May then you are safe. There is a link at the bottom that asks you a couple of questions and directs you to exactly what to do if you have one. It even tells you where the code will appear. Some of the codes were only on the outside wrapping so I am assuming they will take ALL of those sent since there is no way to know when it was purchased. I just clicked on purchased after may and it gave me a must more detailed list.Maybe that will help

The turn around for the recall label is quick. I have to send back everything I bought except the bedroom set. All the figures I bought in July are on it. The recall info they send you have pictures of everything and how to identify the stuff. If you bought ANY Dora/Seasame Street items since May 07 I would contact them and see.