Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

endlessshoes.com

5 replies to this topic

#1 apurpleocean  OFFLINE  

apurpleocean

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 291 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 6, 2007 - 8:07 am

I was just browsing the womens sandals and after the $5 automatic discount there are some sandals shipped to you tomorrow for under $5. :yup:

http://www.endless.c...8&deptLanding=1

to find the inexpensive shoes i checked the show only sale items box then had them sort from lowest to highest price.

#2 roobear61  OFFLINE  

roobear61

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 6, 2007 - 8:27 am

THANKS!! Just found a cute pair of pink flats (reg. 39.95) shipped to me tomorrow for $11.79. FUN STUFF!!

#3 trbarginhunter  OFFLINE  

trbarginhunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 523 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Aug 6, 2007 - 10:56 am

Thanks, this is such a great site....so much easier to shop for DD, 13 on the computer!

#4 biomajor  OFFLINE  

biomajor

Michelle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,332 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Aug 6, 2007 - 11:11 am

Thanks, this is such a great site....so much easier to shop for DD, 13 on the computer!

LOL I hear that!! My DD is 15 and it's such a PITA to shoe shop for her!! She tries them all on and then hates the way they look because they make her foot look big. She wears a size 9.5 or 10 so her foot IS big!!

#5 elite2058  OFFLINE  

elite2058

• 38,334 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Aug 6, 2007 - 11:24 pm

I have bought shoes from there before and they are wonderful, my daughter and I are the same size and we fight over them.:D Thanks

#6 Sue-Z-Q  OFFLINE  

Sue-Z-Q

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,052 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Aug 7, 2007 - 8:07 pm

I have bought shoes from there before and they are wonderful, my daughter and I are the same size and we fight over them.:D Thanks

At least that why you know she likes them and they don't just take up space in a closet. My daughter wouldn't be caught dead in anything that I like.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users