Gymboree Markdowns

How low do Gymboree prices usually go - both online and offline? They have some cute summer clearance clothes, but it's still more than I'd like to pay. Likewise, does anyone know what their markdown schedule is like? TIA!

I only shop their clearance racks, and even then, sometimes their prices are too high. I had some Gymbucks that expired on the 29th of July, and with them, I got some of the 4th of July collection t-shirts, and then planned to get the matching swimsuits online, since they didn't have my kids' sizes in the store...they were $11.99 during that time, on clearance. On the 31st of July, when I went to order them online, they didn't have them in stock any longer...I called five Gymboree stores, and one here had one in one size I needed, and then one in York had the other size I needed, so I was able to get them both on August 1, and they were then $9.99 each. I think that's probably where they would've bottomed out, truthfully.

ETA...their prices were the same in-store and online, at least at the time I was planning to purchase these and the matching shirts, prior to July 31st...