walgreens week of 8/5, register rewards

klmorgan72

buy kellogs cereal 4/$10 get $5 in rr

buy kellogs cereal bars or snack (cheez-its includede) 4/$10 get $5 in rr

buy kellogs poptarts 2/$4 get $1 in rr

there are coupons in this weeks paper for $1 off 2 cereal, $1 off 2 cereal bars, $1 off 2 pop-tarts, and last week there were coupons for .55 off cheez-its

there is also a rebate form in with the kellogs coupons were if you buy 10 of the certain items in one transaction you can get a $10 rebate.

So I figure if I buy 2 cheez-it, 2 nutri-grain bars, 2 pop-tarts, and 4 cereal before coupons it would be $24 out of pocket minus $5.10 in manufacturer coupons = $18.90 out of pocket and will get $11 back in rr and will be able to send away for $10 rebate for a profit of $2.10.

I think I figured this correctly anyways.

I think I made a mistake eralier when I included the cheez-its. they are in the walgreens sale but I don't think they are included in the Kellog's rebate. So I opted for 4 nutri-grain bars instead. So then I have my 10 kellogs items for the rebate

I just checked my Sunday paper and did not see Kelloogs coupons. Where exactly are they? Thanks. I think sometimes the coupons might by regional. If anyone gets extra Kelloogs coupons, could I have them? Thank you!! I have a lot of kids and go through a lot of cereal!

I just checked my Sunday paper and did not see Kelloogs coupons. Where exactly are they? Thanks. I think sometimes the coupons might by regional. If anyone gets extra Kelloogs coupons, could I have them? Thank you!! I have a lot of kids and go through a lot of cereal!

there was a special section that was just kellogs coupons.(kind of like a booklet). Its not in with the smart source or anything.

I think is regional. No Kelloggs coupons in my paper either.

Has anyone tried to get more than one deal? It said limit 1 deal. I was wondering if it would print out another $5 RR if I use the $5 RR I already got this morning.

I think it should let you get as many as you would like to because there is no limit, and yes if you use the $5 RR it should print another one if you buy the right items. At least that's how it worked last week when I did the RR on the P&G items. HTH

This was my trip to Walgreens today.

4 kelloggs frosted flakes cereal 4/$10 - $1 coupon = $9 (get $5 in rr)

2 kelloggs nutra grain cereal bars 2/$5 - $1 coupon = $4

2 cheez-its 2/$5 - $.55 coupon (get $5 in rr)

2 kelloggs poptarts 2/$4 - $1 coupon (get $1 in rr)

Total after coupons was $20.45

Noticed after I walked out no reg rewards printed out so I went back in and manager put $11.77 back on my credit card.

New total $8.68 and get to do a mail in rebate of $10 for Kelloggs products. :D

This was my trip to Walgreens today.

4 kelloggs frosted flakes cereal 4/$10 - $1 coupon = $9 (get $5 in rr)

2 kelloggs nutra grain cereal bars 2/$5 - $1 coupon = $4

2 cheez-its 2/$5 - $.55 coupon (get $5 in rr)

2 kelloggs poptarts 2/$4 - $1 coupon (get $1 in rr)

Total after coupons was $20.45

Noticed after I walked out no reg rewards printed out so I went back in and manager put $11.77 back on my credit card.

New total $8.68 and get to do a mail in rebate of $10 for Kelloggs products. :D

Wow! That's even better to get a credit on your card! I'm headed there tomorrow!:eek:

I should know better than to shop w/o reading these posts first! I bought the cereal, spent $10 got $5 rr then did a separate transaction for the nurtrigrain bars $10 and used the $5 rr for that transaction! I forgot all about the Kelloggs rebate!!!!

Oh well, next trip I'll have my coupons from Sunday's insert and $5 rr so that will make the deal a little sweeter.