Free 1 Year Star Magazine

kodis97

i went to get razors today and i picked up a pack of $2.69 noxema disposable razors and on the front was a peelie for a FREE 1 year subscription to STAR magazine.(a $50 value) all you had to do was send in the proof of purchase and the receipt and you can expect your first issue within 8 weeks. i couldnt pass it up so i grabbed 2 packs and paid seperately for me and my mom both!

I picked up two packs lastnight at walmart. You need the original recipts so if you buy more then one make sure you ring them up seperately. I figured it out like this....The offer expires on 1/08 so you get 52 issues which is about a year. So i'm going to keep the other one until the end of Dec.2007 send it in and then i'll get another year free. With a few doubles.

I picked up two packs lastnight at walmart. You need the original recipts so if you buy more then one make sure you ring them up seperately. I figured it out like this....The offer expires on 1/08 so you get 52 issues which is about a year. So i'm going to keep the other one until the end of Dec.2007 send it in and then i'll get another year free. With a few doubles.

thats a good idea my suscription end on january so I will keep this one until then thanks!

I was reading the disclaimer and it says the offer is not valid for current suscribers. I'm currently a suscriber so I think that you should wait till the last day of your current suscription. just in case.

• 4 weeks later...
This is such a great find! My mom just ask me for "Star" magazine for Christmas, I went yesterday and was looking for Noxzema shaving cream not razors, doh, so of course didn't find any peelies so when I got onto the board last night realized it was razors not cream so was back at Walmart today and there was a whole bin of razors with the peelie on it! Score, one Christmas gift done free....

This is such a great find! My mom just ask me for "Star" magazine for Christmas, I went yesterday and was looking for Noxzema shaving cream not razors, doh, so of course didn't find any peelies so when I got onto the board last night realized it was razors not cream so was back at Walmart today and there was a whole bin of razors with the peelie on it! Score, one Christmas gift done free....

Congrats! I'm still looking for the peelie! I went to our Walmart today and they had the razors but no peelie. Wah. Hopefully I'll find one soon as my daughter's sub. ran out in July.

• 4 weeks later...