Children's Place Jeans $9.99 + additional 25% off = $7.49 each. Flat $5 ship

mommy1234

The Children's Place has denim jeans on sale for $9.99 (reg. 12.50-16.50). Use code FMR77 for an additional 25% off your entire order to make them $7.49 each before shipping. Shipping is a flat $5. Great deal for back to school jeans!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I can ONLY buy jeans for my skinny skinny son online. They don't carry slim jeans in the store. I also had a free shipping code. When I tell them that I have to buy them online they always offer me a free shipping coupon. This is one less thing I have to worry about now for school. I should have gotten more but for now I just bought 2 pair. My total... $16.38!! Bravo to you poster!!! :D

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I can ONLY buy jeans for my skinny skinny son online. They don't carry slim jeans in the store. I also had a free shipping code. When I tell them that I have to buy them online they always offer me a free shipping coupon. This is one less thing I have to worry about now for school. I should have gotten more but for now I just bought 2 pair. My total... $16.38!! Bravo to you poster!!! :D

Do you happen to still have that shipping code or was it for one use only? Thanks :)

How was your shipping free? I am trying to figure this one out.

Thanks for the heads up on the jeans. I ordered 5 pairs and I have the opposite problem, I am on the search for little girls 4 plus. I am hoping these are not huge in the waist but have extra room in the bootie and thighs.

Anyone else buy the girls plus and what is your opinion on them?

T They don't carry slim jeans in the store. I also had a free shipping code. When I tell them that I have to buy them online they always offer me a free shipping coupon.

Who offers you the shipping code, the store? I was just having this discussion with my mom about finding the slim jeans online. I didn't realize it was because the stores didn't carry the slims at all. I got one pair once from their outlet store. They look so much better on my son than the regular adjustable waist ones that just look extremely baggy after tightening them.

I told the cashier at the TCP store that I needed such and such size and she said they did not carry them but I could order them online and I told her I would rather not pay shipping so she gave me a little business card with the code on it. HTH:)

I told the cashier at the TCP store that I needed such and such size and she said they did not carry them but I could order them online and I told her I would rather not pay shipping so she gave me a little business card with the code on it. HTH:)

Yes that is what I do also!

How was your shipping free? I am trying to figure this one out.

Thanks for the heads up on the jeans. I ordered 5 pairs and I have the opposite problem, I am on the search for little girls 4 plus. I am hoping these are not huge in the waist but have extra room in the bootie and thighs.

Anyone else buy the girls plus and what is your opinion on them?

Buy a pair of shoes and your shipping is free, including your clothing.

Did anyone else's order get cancelled? Well, on one pair of jeans I ordered, they sent an email saying they were not available so they cancelled that particular wash. It was the authentic wash. I just checked on their website and they are still showing it available, so I don't understand!

YIKES. My kids go back TOMORROW!!!

Thanks so much for the code! My 9yr old ds can only wear slims from cp as well. I got him two pairs of jeans and a pair of wind pants as well as a backpack. I got my 2yr old a pair of jeans and my 3 month old dd two pairs of jeans and a really cute pair of boots and a very cute pair of tights. All for less than $75!!:eyepoppin:D

Wow! Thanks for the great code and free shipping info. I ordered 2 skirts, 5 shirts, sneakers, leggings, 3 hair things, 2 - 2 pack socks, 2 knee high socks -- for $95! I normally would not have bought so many things, but with the 25% off and free shipping I splurged and bought more!

FYI - follow up - I ordered four pair of jeans and got them in the mail today. I am very happy with my order, quality, etc. Just remember, this is not priority shipping so it can take 7 - 10 days to get.... which was fine with us; averaging 92 here in Chicagoland, we won't be wearing the jeans anytime too soon :)

Thanks. I checked the site out the other day but didn't find much that I wanted. Now they have tons more new clothes on sale. Cute ones too! I love to order from here when they have deals like this. I'm able to dress my 3 girls for the entire season - and even buy them mix and match clothing that looks alike.

Thanks for the deal!