Wal-Mart Toy Markdown

aidansmommy

I was in our local Wal-Mart today and noticed that they are starting their big toy summer markdown. They were working in toys as I was there, but I did find the following already reduced:

Posable Curious George 5.00

Shake and Rumble Big Rig 10.00

Playskool Shoot and Score Basketball Game 4.00

Ocean Wonders Baby Gym 10.00

Name that Tune Mickey Mouse 4.00

Bob the Builder Scoop Carrying Case 6.00

Pirates Outdoor Playset 15.00

A lot of things were 50% off and a few were 75%. Most of the lower priced things were in baby toys, Thomas the Train items, Bob the Builder items, and Curious George. There are still a lot of things marked down in other toys, but not as much. I am hoping they will go down more in the coming days. All of the items were mixed in with the others, not on endcaps, but most had large paper tags stuck on them with the price. Still watching the Leapster games which were onlymarked at 18.xx.

I went back to Wal-Mart tonight and they had marked down more stuff! Here are some of the things I found:

Little Tikes Picnic Playhouse 100.00 (was 200)

Sand and Water Table 10.00 (was 25)

I Fish 15.00 (was 40)

Imaginext Dinosaurs 15.00 (was 33)

Doodle Bears 5.00 (was 20)

Lots more!!

Anyone know more about the pirate playhouse? I have a soon who is very into Pirates who would love this and somehow we haven't seen it. Is it the Dora and Diego one? That is the only one I saw online. Alos anyone in So Cal seen any toy Clearance?