50% Off Honey Baked Ham This Weekend

sldealer

Guys look at this:

*No coupon needed for this week's special.

Not valid with any other offers or coupons. Offer valid July 20-21, 2007. Only at participating retail locations in: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, NC, NE, OR, TN, UT, and Fairview Heights, IL. Not valid on gift certificates or catering orders. While supplies last.

So not at mine in Michigan. I did call them before reading this(which is at the bottom of the ad on honeybakedonline.com) and they are not doing it nor have they heard of it.

Guys look at this:

*No coupon needed for this week's special.

Not valid with any other offers or coupons. Offer valid July 20-21, 2007. Only at participating retail locations in: AL, AR, CO, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, NC, NE, OR, TN, UT, and Fairview Heights, IL. Not valid on gift certificates or catering orders. While supplies last.

So not at mine in Michigan. I did call them before reading this(which is at the bottom of the ad on honeybakedonline.com) and they are not doing it nor have they heard of it.

Dang it. I was hoping mine was doing the promotion (even though my state is not on the list), but I won't even bother calling them now.