All 2007 Entertainment Coupon Books Just $7.99 Each Plus $1.00 Shipping @ Entertainment Book

Brad

http://media.entertainment.com/consumer/images/2007/homepage/2007book.gif

For a very limited time, all 2007 Entertainment coupon books are just $7.99 each. These originally sold for $35-50 each! Still many months left to use the coupons - most expires November 1st. Plus, shipping is just $1.00! Get your order in now!

All 2007 Entertainment Coupon Books Just $7.99 Each Plus $1.00 Shipping @ Entertainment Book

Well, they are out of stock for my area. However, I thought about buying 1 for my trip to Orlando, FL. We are going to Universal Studios and Disney but staying outside the park. I wonder if there would be restaurant coupons for those areas. Does anybody know?

Well, they are out of stock for my area. However, I thought about buying 1 for my trip to Orlando, FL. We are going to Universal Studios and Disney but staying outside the park. I wonder if there would be restaurant coupons for those areas. Does anybody know?

Click on view all books and the book for Orlando comes up with the others. Then you can click on preview it.