Black Friday Are You Ready? / Countdown

queenki

Count me ready! I check the board at least 2 times a day, more on weekends.... LOL I have no life! And I don't even have a big item left to buy (got my Zunes that were the biggest thing on the list this year at a great price! Woot Woot!). But I love the build up and the excitement. :cheesy:

I am due with my second child on the monday AFTER Black Friday. My mom is convinced that I won't want to shop - but I know she's WRONG!!!! lol!

I hope I can get some shopping done before hand so if I do have this baby early and miss BF, then I won't be too sad...

Now THAT'S a true BF shopper if I've ever heard of one! :yup:

I'm excited about BF, too! I guess the anticipation is half the fun.

• 4 weeks later...

A month from now, how many of you will be out shopping? Or done for the day by this time, lol.

I'll be out, but I won't be thinking about coming home anytime soon. I love making an entire day (from the wee early morning to close to midnight) out of it. We're live too far away from where we shop to go home and unlaod so we usually just have to start throwing things over the front seats because when we open doors things tend to fall out!

I will be shopping all day long on BF and some on Sat. morning, and then again on Sunday. Only reason I will not be out all day Sat. this year is I have tickets to a concert that night and will be spending time with friends to start the holiday season off right.

But I am so ready for BF, I am checking the site several times a day now hoping for some more ads.....Someone Please get their hands on a good ad and share soon, feeling like my grandchildren waiting for Christmas morning to get here....:D

I'll be out, but I won't be thinking about coming home anytime soon. I love making an entire day (from the wee early morning to close to midnight) out of it. We're live too far away from where we shop to go home and unlaod so we usually just have to start throwing things over the front seats because when we open doors things tend to fall out!

same here