Black Friday Are You Ready? / Countdown

queenki

I can't go this year :( my husband is leaving (he is in the army) so I'll be by myself with a 4 year old and a 8 month old and no family or friends close to me. So I'm just hoping for internet sales and also target had good prices last year all day. But I'm going to enjoy all your finds!!! good luck!

Ok anyone have the scoop on the Mcdonalds monoply game and Best Buy Bucks yet? I am ready to start enevlopes with my address and my return address just waiting for confirmation it is going to happen lol

As soon as any of us know the details, rest assured they'll be a thread devoted to it. That's how we've handled it in years past...

<BLINGYBLOB.COM COUNTDOWN BEGIN /> <embed src="http://www.blingyblob.com/countdown/BlingyCountdown10.swf" flashVars="MovieOvers=1&TitleOvers=3&BGOvers=1&TextExpiration=Black%20Friday%20is%20HERE%21%21%21%21%21&TextTitle=B%20L%20A%20C%20K%20%20%20F%20R%20I%20D%20A%20Y%20%21%20%21%20%21%20%21&GlowColor=0&NumsColor=6750207&TextColor=3407871&BGColor=255&Second=0&Minute=0&Hour=0&Day=23&Month=11&Year=2007&" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="index_admin" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

haha, that's cool MandaJo! you make it yourself?

I just used bligyblob.com. They have lots of countdown timers that you can customize for anything under the sun. I had a countdown timer the last time my husband deployed, but we don't have as definite return date this time so I can't put an accurate one on my myspace.

I just love the countdown timer. GottaDeal should have one on their front page.

I agree it would go perfect on the homepage.

I just used bligyblob.com. They have lots of countdown timers that you can customize for anything under the sun. I had a countdown timer the last time my husband deployed, but we don't have as definite return date this time so I can't put an accurate one on my myspace.

I agree it would go perfect on the homepage.

They have a counter once the day gets closer.

I will miss this year's BF due to being deployed :gdcry: My kids are going to wonder what happened to Christmas with dad in charge, I've got to get at least a few things before I leave! :eek:

I know you will miss BF, but I know along with others here, that we wish you all the best and will be thinking of you over the holidays. WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR US!! :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

• 2 weeks later...